Novo Farms Avocado and Cashew Salad
Yield: 2 Portions
- 1 Cup of Ripe Avocado, medium diced
- ¼ Cup Salted Cashews
- ¼ Cup Red Onions, julienned
- 1 Pk of Novo Farms, Healthy Salad Mix
- ¼ Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- ½ Tsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Cut avocado in half, discard seed and gently peel off the skin.
- Place half of the avocado on a clean cutting board and cut into medium sized diced cubes then continue with the other half until you yield one cup.
- Place into a clean mixing bowl then add the cashews, onions, healthy salad mix and grape tomatoes.
- In another small bowl add the red wine vinegar, mustard and honey. Whisk to combine then drizzle in the olive oil slowly until an emulsion forms. Consistency of dressing will get a little thicker.
- Season with salt and pepper, whisk and drizzle over the salad ingredients.
- Toss gently using two salad spoons and serve slightly chilled as a light salad or accompanied with grilled fish or poultry.